Service Product Manager
What's the role?
- Introduce and develop a Hilti's service(FM & ON!Track) functional) and product
- Working with Sales team in customer acquisition, implementation and retention.
- Generate software, hardware and service revenue (contracts, Onsite Analysis, implementation, training)
- (Optional) Ensure high level customer satisfaction by taking ownership for all activities of customer implementations including technical support that do not require onsite presence and providing technical support to customers
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is relatively obscure outside the construction industry, but is a global provider of high-tech tools, technologies, software and services, and has built a reputation for over 75 years for its proud tradition and advanced products and services. Led by more than 23,000 employees in more than 120 countries around the world, Hilti will be a great place to develop your career through opportunities for learning and growth.
What does the role involve?
- Key responsibility is to play the leading role of customer acquisition, implementation and retention - Identify and cultivate commercial opportunities for both existing and potential clients
- Play role of product expert and process consultant by leading management meeting, performing the onsite analysis and eventually implementing ON!Track & FM
- Increase sales and penetration of ON!Track & FM by coordinating with the sales team and leveraging existing relationships
- Coordinate efforts of entire team of sales team, marketing team, and back office with a goal of improving market reach of ON!Track & FM solution. Spearhead and partner with the sales team to take them through the entire ON!Track journey all along the 8 steps (management meeting, onsite analysis, final presentation)
- Support the customer in training and implementing ON!Track & FM for their business
- Create asset management process and assist with change management activities
- Support launch of new products and features to team members and customers by acquainting them with feature benefits and solution functionality
- Plan and participate in trade shows and other industry events
*ON!Track - 건설사/시공사 자산관리 서비스
고객의 보유자산(공구, 중/경장비, 기타 설비 등)을 효과적으로 추적 및 관리할 수 있는 건설 산업에 특화된 시스템과 전문적인 Consultation을 제공하는 서비스입니다.
*FM(Fleet Management) - 힐티 공구 임대 서비스
힐티의 종합적인 공구 운영 관리 서비스로, 고객님께 현장 분석을 통해 실질적인 공구 운영에 대해 컨설팅을 제공하는 서비스입니다.
What do we offer?
True people development culture!
Why should you apply?
Hilti recruits talent from various backgrounds. Some of the best employees currently working have started without experience and grown their careers. Therefore, it is okay if you have no experience in construction. In Hilti, anyone can succeed through teamwork and work skills, regardless of background.
What you need is:
-Degree in business, marketing, or related discipline
-At least 3 years of experience in sales / business development and strong in solution and consultative selling
-Experience on the service & software channel
-Previous experience in product marketing or pioneer in service offering is an added plus
-Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and local language
-Highly motivated, dynamic, comfortable in leading change and with entrepreneur spirit
-Able to drive and influence other different departments to work together towards same direction with strong winning and high performing mindset
-Interested in developing a long-term career with the company
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”